Organic Baby Essentials You'll Need
For many first time moms the task of preparing for baby is both daunting and exciting. With so many unknowns no wonder the mere thought of entering your nearest baby store is met with a bit fear and interpretation.
There are scores of blog post and articles that display the hottest and newest gear on the market but what does baby actually need? We've put together a guide of newborn and baby essentials. You may be asking yourself how could someone so small need so much stuff. The answer is they don't need that much. We wanted to make the task of preparing for baby much easier.
...And congrats mama!
- 3 Fitted crib sheets
- 2 Waterproof Pad
- Crib mattress
- Breast pump and milk storage units if breastfeeding (most insurance companies will reimburse or pay for breast pumps under the affordable care act.)
- Burp cloth
- Changing mat
- Diaper cloth or disposable
- Clothes(A tip given to me was not too many newborn sizes as they grow so quickly)
- 2 Hats for winter
- 5 Pairs of socks
- 5 Long sleeve onesies
- 5 Short sleeve onesies
- 1 Sweater/ jacket
- 3 Organic Baby Blankets for swaddling
- Newborn nail clippers
- Car Seat
- Carriage/ Pram or baby wrap
- Organic Baby Blankets for swaddling
After all of these things the one thing your baby needs the most is your love. You've got this mama.